What is Elements Quartz?
Elements Quartz offers durable countertops that resist stains, scratches, and scorching. While many manufacturers offer only a beautiful surface, Elements Quartz formulated a solid countertop. The design you see on the surface continues straight through, meaning that no one will notice minor damage.
What are the Pros of Elements Quartz?
- Elements Quartz has a Greenguard Certification, which means that third-party testers demonstrated that their countertops are food-safe and non-toxic. They do not release toxic fumes that sometimes cause problems for sensitive individuals.
- The surface includes a formula that fights odor-causing bacteria and mold. Even mildew can’t survive it!
- Elements Quartz resists scratches and stains. Daily use should not cause any damage to your surfaces.
- Elements Quartz offers various colors, from earth tones to brilliant jewel tones, so your countertops will fit your aesthetic.
- If you want a low-maintenance countertop that will serve your business or home for years, choose Elements Quartz.
What are the Cons of Elements Quartz?
- Daily use shouldn’t mar your countertops. However, excessive force may cause cracking or chipping.
- While rated heat-proof, Elements Quartz cannot withstand prolonged exposure to heat without some discoloration. We recommend using pot holders or trivets.
- Installation can make seams less noticeable, but they won’t hide them completely.
How to Care and Maintain Elements Quartz
- Daily wipe the surface with mild soap and water.
- Avoid harsh chemicals and abrasive cleaners. (Don’t use bleach!) These may mar the surface and impact the antimicrobial sealant.
- Use a cutting board to cut food items.
- Use pot holders or trivets to avoid discoloration.
The Best Uses of Elements Quartz
Elements Quartz brings elegance or a pop of color to your home or business. You can use it in your bathrooms or your kitchen. We do not recommend using Elements Quartz countertops or products outdoors since excessive exposure to UV light can damage the surface.