What is Vadara?
Vadara Quartz combines heat-resistant polymer with its beautiful quartz collection to create this low-maintenance countertop. Vadara Quartz does not offer as many colors as other quartz manufacturers, but they make up for it with their high-quality products. Made to withstand time and busy households, Vadara provides a limited lifetime warranty to ensure you remain satisfied with your countertops.
What are the Pros of Vadara?
- You won’t find a more low-maintenance option than Vadara Quartz.
- Budget-friendly, their prices average lower than other quartz and natural stone options.
- Kosher and Greenguard certified, your countertops will remain germ and toxin-free.
- Artists handcraft each countertop, which makes your surfaces a work of art!
- You can utilize it outdoors.
- You can use bleach-based cleaners to keep your counters 100% germ-free.
What are the Cons of Vadara?
- Vadara Quartz has fewer color or design choices than its competitors.
- Some consumers did not find Vadara Quartz as refined or elegant as other quartz manufacturers. However, Vadara Quartz works very hard to ensure its surfaces are top quality.
- Rated for outdoor use, you should know that UV light will cause visible changes in the surface over time.
How to Care and Maintain Vadara
- Avoid harsh and abrasive cleaners.
- Avoid cutting foods directly on Vadara Quartz countertops.
- While heat resistant, sudden temperature changes can cause discoloration or marring of the surface. We recommend using pot holders or trivets.
- Clean daily with mild soap and water. Scrape away any sticky residue with a plastic putty knife.
- You can use polish if you like to keep your surfaces shiny.
The Best Uses of Vadara
Vadara Quartz offers fantastic options for both kitchens and bathrooms. You can also use it to update your patio or outdoor kitchen!