Things to consider
Once upon a time, you chose between two or three options when you picked a faucet. Now, the possibilities are truly endless. We offer wholesale prices on specific faucet brands and can help you decide which works best for your home.
Things to consider:
- Finish–Do you prefer matte, polished, or brushed finish? There are pros and cons to each. While the burnished bronze looks elegant, it shows residue and dust more than a chrome finish. The polished chromel is a more traditional choice, but it can lose its shine over time. Neither of these cons is a deal breaker and easily rectified, but you should be aware of them.
- Polished–This finish option shines. If cleaned regularly with window cleaner, it adds a sense of light, making it the best choice for people who prefer traditional, classy looks.
- Burnished–This option falls between polished and matte. Interior design experts generally choose this option for clients who prefer modern, sleek aesthetics.
- Matte–The matte finish is the perfect option for those who embrace the rustic, farmhouse style. It brings a welcoming, homestyle grace to your home.
- Sprayer Options–You can choose between a separate sprayer mounted in the back corner of the sink. Or you can select a detachable head. Usage dictates which you pick, but if you choose a detachable head, we recommend choosing an option with magnetic capabilities, as these are less likely to droop over time.
- Cost–Brushed nickel, for example, gives your home a modern feel. It’s trendy and low maintenance. However, it is more expensive than other options. If you want your accessories (like cabinet knobs and drawer pulls) to match, ensure that your choice fits your budget.
- Accessories–If you are matching your faucets to accessories, choose a finish that compliments the whole room. If you prefer darker colors like the modern blacks and deep browns, choose brushed nickel or a polished finish to brighten the room. If you tend toward pastels, select a contrasting dark finish.